T5 basic shortage

TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Let me start off by saying that I'm aware this is a end game player issue so leave those comments out of it.

I'm so short of t5 basics that recently I had 2 tech t5 catalysts expire because I didn't have enough T5 basics to justify the rank ups. It was between a mediocre Tech champ and 6 star Hercules. 6 star Hercules won without a doubt. I stopped opening t5 class catalysts altogether for fear that more would expire moving forward.

My request is that Kabam at a minimum allow us to sell t4 basics to help with the issue or create a t5 basic arena. That would be great and something we would actually play to help the playerbase.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Have 9 in overflow that the majority of will expire because I don't have the gold to keep up with my rank ups...

There's always going to be a shortage somewhere, if it's not t5b for you, it will cascade down to something else.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    My last set of 7 paragon dailies gave me 2 t5b for just logging in. The issue you're referring to is a mid-endgame issue for those who are late in the game but not paragon yet.

Also, major rip on the lost cats.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

My request is that Kabam at a minimum allow us to sell t4 basics to help with the issue

I just make sure your post is not made a year ago as you are talking stale stuff.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    The_Chump said:

Let me start off by saying that I'm aware this is a end game player issue so leave those comments out of it.

I'm so short of t5 basics that recently I had 2 tech t5 catalysts expire because I didn't have enough T5 basics to justify the rank ups. It was between a mediocre Tech champ and 6 star Hercules. 6 star Hercules won without a doubt. I stopped opening t5 class catalysts altogether for fear that more would expire moving forward.

My request is that Kabam at a minimum allow us to sell t4 basics to help with the issue or create a t5 basic arena. That would be great and something we would actually play to help the playerbase.

IDK how end game you are, but I'm Paragon, and the only issue I currently have w t5b is that they are in my overflow.

As a rule though, I dont open t5cc crystals (I think I have like 8 fully formed t5cc worth rn) until I'm ready to rank up and I usually consider expiring resources when choosing rank ups.
    I'm Paragon too..all content done. Top 20 AQ.
    I didn't know we could sell t4 basics but 200 is not even close to useful.
    Pikolu said:

My last set of 7 paragon dailies gave me 2 t5b for just logging in. The issue you're referring to is a mid-endgame issue for those who are late in the game but not paragon yet.

Its still not enough. You must have a really small roster.

The_Chump said:

IDK how end game you are, but I'm Paragon, and the only issue I currently have w t5b is that they are in my overflow.

As a rule though, I dont open t5cc crystals (I think I have like 8 fully formed t5cc worth rn) until I'm ready to rank up and I usually consider expiring resources when choosing rank ups.
    There it is.

You've been able to sell T4B for well over a year.
    Well with the return it certainly isn't worth it. At that price it doesn't help my shortage.

Also they questioned if I was "end game" when I probably have a bigger roster and prestige. Its laughable.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    There will be always shortage of something.
    Only Gold is one which is fatal in most cases
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

The_Chump said:

There it is.

You've been able to sell T4B for well over a year.
    Well with the return it certainly isn't worth it. At that price it doesn't help my shortage.

Also they questioned if I was "end game" when I probably have a bigger roster and prestige. Its laughable.
    No, he ask if you were Paragon. That doesn't mean end game.

Your request was for you to be able to sell T4B and you can.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm always short for T5Bs
    Currently even T2As & T4Bs are scarce in my account but it won't take much to get them back to their respective upper limits
    But with 6* rank ups T5Bs always go out much quicker than they come back
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Its still not enough. You must have a really small roster.
    It amazes how you talk down to people about their rosters because you think yours is the end all be all of rosters. You complain about others doing the same. Absolutely amazing.

They guy said he's gotten 2 from Paragon dailies and then you accuse him of having a small roster.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    I’ve noticed a slight shift in the past two months. I used to be t5B constrained all the time and now I’m actually T2A constrained. Think this is in part due to the shifts in the Sigil store.

I’m actually considering swapping one of my T5B for 3 Tier 2A…Never thought that would be the case.

Actually I did expect this kind of “moving the goalposts” reply, your original post just say “My request is that Kabam at a minimum allow us to sell t4 basics to help with the issue”.

Btw, if you’re in the top 20 AQ, I suppose you have 3k glory each week? Why not pull them all into T5b shards? I’m facing T5b shortage and I’m TB only, but my issue is not as crazy as yours. I tend to think you exaggerate your issue.

Reference said:

Actually I did expect this kind of “moving the goalposts” reply, your original post just say “My request is that Kabam at a minimum allow us to sell t4 basics to help with the issue”.

Btw, if you’re in the top 20 AQ, I suppose you have 3k glory each week? Why not pull them all into T5b shards? I’m facing T5b shortage and I’m TB only, but my issue is not as crazy as yours. I tend to think you exaggerate your issue.
    What’s happening here is OP is just trying to rank up too many champs. If Top 20 AQ can’t get enough T5B it just means he’s got all the other resources he needs, and if he had more T5B he’d run out of another resource and make another post complaining about X shortage (along with a reminder he’s top 20 AQ, and other arrogant, scathing comments about people’s roster size)

The game doesn’t need to give us resources all in equal amounts, and it can’t because others need different ratios of resources.

Top 20 AQ evidently gives enough T5B, he’s just getting other resources in great quantities and thinks that means he’s not getting enough T5B.

It’s like a Masters AW player coming into the forum and complaining they don’t get enough 6* shards while insulting other paragon players down as lesser just because they disagree. Pipe down, stop embarrassing yourself and just play the game at a slower pace.
    Yes it seems like he is expecting too much from the game. Resource limitation can’t be eliminated without any sacrifice in rank up speed.