Options

The new loyalty / war potion system!!

This needs changing somehow, even with the increased loyalty its not enough with the cost of everything, compared to what we was able to previously get, and now health pools scaling so high 9.5k health pots for 20k loyalty are stupid, fair enough the 40% revive was a step in the right direction, but now not being able to heal up properly, boost properly because you cant afford the boosts is just stupid, and if you dont have units to use, you are basically soon not going to be able to compete at a high level alliance war

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

The last sentence is the main idea, isn’t it? Lol

Has been as long as I can remember, before Compengate. Lol
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 423 ★★
    M1K386 said:

This needs changing somehow, even with the increased loyalty its not enough with the cost of everything, compared to what we was able to previously get, and now health pools scaling so high 9.5k health pots for 20k loyalty are stupid, fair enough the 40% revive was a step in the right direction, but now not being able to heal up properly, boost properly because you cant afford the boosts is just stupid, and if you dont have units to use, you are basically soon not going to be able to compete at a high level alliance war

then stop being low on units and loyalty. problem solved
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Has been as long as I can remember, before Compengate. Lol
    Whatever’s mentioned in the last sentence is an essential thing to do though.

More staff to manage forums? Check.
    More staff to plan the future of the game? Check (with BG and potentially relics etc)
    More developers to fix bugs? In-process.

More moolah is needed. It’s gotta come from somewhere.. lol
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,335 ★★★★★
    I don't hate it but something feels missing.
    More loyalty or maybe higher pots..
  • Options
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Cmon Xnig, you dont really play high tier alliance war. Dont become a GW in this sort of discussion.
    What I’m saying is, most of the time, it is by choice that someone stays in a tier that requires them to spend a lot of resources to maintain.

I’m only alternating between tier 2/3 and ranking P3 comfortably. Not interested to leave all my buddies that have been around for 6-7 years for higher tiered/rank AW. 😊

(I don’t enjoy boosting your the sky for AW too. If I die in war, so be it lol)
    well then, like GW again. No idea about the item usage/difficulty in high tier AW. Exactly my point....
  • Options

xNig said:

xNig said:

Cmon Xnig, you dont really play high tier alliance war. Dont become a GW in this sort of discussion.
    What I’m saying is, most of the time, it is by choice that someone stays in a tier that requires them to spend a lot of resources to maintain.

I’m only alternating between tier 2/3 and ranking P3 comfortably. Not interested to leave all my buddies that have been around for 6-7 years for higher tiered/rank AW. 😊

well then, like GW again. No idea about the item usage/difficulty in high tier AW. Exactly my point....
    🤷🏻‍♂️

Just saying it’s a choice for people who choose to spend items to be there.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,803 Guardian

xNig said:

xNig said:

Maybe they just need to git gud. Jk lol.
    Perhaps they should take an easier lane if items are a problem for them.
  • Options

Units are farmable.. 😂😂
  • Options

xNig said:

Units are farmable.. 😂😂

You are just being intetnionally dense. No point bringing coherent points and responding to you, lol. Maybe enjoy plastic tier with 40% revives.
    You’re taking things way too seriously dude.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    xNig said:

Units are farmable.. 😂😂

How and where, battle chip units are rare these days for me... where do u farm them
  • Options
    Glads said:

xNig said:

Units are farmable.. 😂😂

How and where, battle chip units are rare these days for me... where do u farm them
    Arena, EQ.

Tbh, not many games give out as much free in-game currency as MCOC.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★

xNig said:

xNig said:

It has nothing to do with not knowing the Item usage. An eggplant could understand that it costs to run high Tier Wars. On the contrary. What I said was it's costed as long as I can remember. What people are recovering from is close to a year of some pretty high-end freebies. War has always costed at the highest Tiers, in one format or another. This whole Item-free, cost-free idea is an illusion.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Competitive war isn't for everyone. I'm not saying the current system is good, but I know I can't change it. Years ago, I asked myself if war was worth the stress (after years of competitive aw alliances) and the answer to myself was a strong "no" at least not in the competitive way.

I was more than happy to find a casual alliance that runs one optional aw bg and get less rewards but caters to my playing style. This means I never have to worry about potions or loyalty (I recently dup my 6* unstoppable colusus for the sole reason I have nothing else to use loyalty on).

I'm allowed to war when I feel like it with zero stress or resources being used. Sure this means smaller AW rewards, but in return I don't have to deal with any of the negative. I'm not saying this is the correct choice for everyone, but if your finding AW more stress (or too hard to keep up with resources) then this is a choice you can make as well.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Pikolu said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

War doesnt work that way. And items is not the issue. The whole point is that the economy is totally built on a non farmable, limited qty resource that we dont get enough of.
    Maybe that’s intentional? If you plan to stay competitive, kabam probably wants you to spend. If you don’t want to spend, they just want you to step down to whatever you can do without item usage.
    cant spend on loyalty my man.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,331 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Pikolu said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

War doesnt work that way. And items is not the issue. The whole point is that the economy is totally built on a non farmable, limited qty resource that we dont get enough of.
    Maybe that’s intentional? If you plan to stay competitive, kabam probably wants you to spend. If you don’t want to spend, they just want you to step down to whatever you can do without item usage.
    cant spend on loyalty my man.
    Have you heard of something called units?
  • Options
    I think the thing people forget is there is a huge proportion of f2p and as much as it hurts kabam, those are as important as the paying in some sense. It provides a critical mass of players, some youtubers say only about 5% of the community $$ spend. Only kabam knows the true number apart for unit daily card and sigil which is about 25 bucks a month. I am never spending my hard earned money on war potions when loyalty runs out I will stop playing war and probably the game, as it's the best part of the game in my opinion.
    I think a fair option would be the to provide enough loyalty to fully heal 1 or 2 champs from your war loyalty income based on r4 boosted champ.