**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Surging Vengeance on an Ultron Drone???

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

The Ultron Drone doesn't have an SP3 so what happens after he throws 1 and 2?
https://youtu.be/BHdnV07VD8Q
He wouldn't throw a Special the rest of the fight. So once he throws SP1 and 2 he's basically Special Locked. This just proves that Kabam doesn't really care about incursions.

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Incursions nodes are random mate. They can end up with some pretty fun interactions, or bad combos.

Kabam doesn’t design them to make you mad

Wasn't really mad, it was hilarious
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Regardless, the fact that the nodes are randomly generated doesn’t prove that Kabam doesn’t care about incursions. Using the same thing, you could say that they don’t care about the modok lab quests either
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Incursions nodes are random mate. They can end up with some pretty fun interactions, or bad combos.

Kabam doesn’t design them to make you mad

Wasn't really mad, it was hilarious
    Sorry, I think I was referring to the last line of your post. I missed the sarcasm I guess

• Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    Not sure what your point is here and how this means kabam doesn’t care about incursions? You talk about him throwing an sp1 while you are immediately pushing him to an sp2 then don’t really ever try to bait his specials until the end of the fight. This seems like your reaching a little bit and this interaction seemed to help you quite a bit from the amount of damage you were receiving. And since you never spent a bunch of time baiting specials I don’t see your point.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I also had that ultron once just rinsed it with Magneto lol surging vengeance more like surging non existent
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't care for Incursion on a different note. Them, not giving it a new face after the Ultron variant, reward structure hasn't changed since release that it has been affected by inflation the most (worst effort:rewards ratio), no new tiers, shop has been stagnant especially for 6* reward, etc. It's still one of my most favorite content as I have a consistent incursion buddy but the game economy inflation is hurting it a lot.

This one you posted here is actually a fun interaction and a part of their design that they really did their best to 'care' for, at least when it was released. It's an understatement that Incursion needs an update.