**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

finally!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
popped open a cosmic/tech dual class crystal hunting for Sersi and Ikaris, instead landed myself a pull I’ve been chasing since release

Can’t wait to learn him!

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It's very nice to see someone excited about a champ that isn't on the top tier op lists. Congrats on your pull!
  • Options
    I love Roblin! I don't use him often but he does work!
  • Options

gonna watch the MSD videos for a general sense of the rotation. Any tips @GinjabredMonsta?
  • Options

gonna watch the MSD videos for a general sense of the rotation. Any tips @GinjabredMonsta?
    I like to usually medium into sp1 and then either medium into sp2 or heavy into sp2 for nice dmg. I still need to learn more about him though
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Got a gem? Pretty sure he needs the dupe
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

i do. holding off on it until I can test with him and see if I like his playstyle
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

i do. holding off on it until I can test with him and see if I like his playstyle
    Good plan. He can also cheese certain situations with his sheer amount of buffs and debuffs
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Malreck04 said:

Good plan. He can also cheese certain situations with his sheer amount of buffs and debuffs
    I have seen. Very excited to have this man in my roster for sure
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    The only thing about his character that i personally would change, is make it so that once he gains a charge, he can't lose it