Alliance Quest won’t continue for Day 2.

Diplokeith_65Diplokeith_65 Member Posts: 6
AQ battleground won’t open for Day 2. What’s up?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    We've opened multiple threads but they all get moved towards the bugs and known issues section
  • ProtogenoiProtogenoi Member Posts: 47

We've opened multiple threads but they all get moved towards the bugs and known issues section

This makes no sense to me, they can edit posts and move them but they can't say a simple "we're looking into this and will let you know".

It's not like it's just an AQ not working thing, my phone will freeze when I try to enter and it's annoying having to reload it every time.

This makes no sense to me, they can edit posts and move them but they can't say a simple "we're looking into this and will let you know".

It's not like it's just an AQ not working thing, my phone will freeze when I try to enter and it's annoying having to reload it every time.
    It's the weekend and I do not think Mike or Jax are in at the moment to offer any news about this...

Although let me try something.

@Kabam Miike

@Kabam Jax

@Kabam Vydious

@Kabam Lyra

@Kabam Porthos

@Kabam Zibiit

Y'all got any news about this?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    No issues with map8
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Hello Summoners!

I started a dialogue with the dev team around this yesterday. It seems like they may have found a potential source of the problem.

It would be helpful if those impacted by the issue could share:

What map did you encounter the issue?
    What is your alliance ID?

Hopefully that will get us more info soon!
  • ChaVermelhoChaVermelho Member Posts: 10
    Alliance ID: jrBra

Day 1: normal (maps 6, 5, 5)
    We couldn't access Day 2 (maps 6, 5, 5)
    Day 3: normal (maps 5, 5, 5)
    Today is Day 4 and the bug is back (maps 6, 5, 5)

Now the game freezes and it shows "no connection" sign, then we need to restart the app.

Alliance ID: jrBra

Day 1: normal (maps 6, 5, 5)
    We couldn't access Day 2 (maps 6, 5, 5)
    Day 3: normal (maps 5, 5, 5)
    Today is Day 4 and the bug is back (maps 6, 5, 5)

Now the game freezes and it shows "no connection" sign, then we need to restart the app.

Once you restart the app, it allows you to access all features?

When I restart the app, the game is back to normal, but I still can't join AQ. If I try, the.app freezes again.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

When I restart the app, the game is back to normal, but I still can't join AQ. If I try, the.app freezes again.

One wi fi or data

One wi fi or data

Both ways.
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

I started a dialogue with the dev team around this yesterday. It seems like they may have found a potential source of the problem.

It would be helpful if those impacted by the issue could share:

What map did you encounter the issue?
    What is your alliance ID?

Hopefully that will get us more info soon!

Day two, all three groups map 6

Alliance mm217

• CarwishCarwish Member Posts: 53
    Man this thread is hard to find… which it was merged with the other 2 threads on the same subject @kabam jax.

In any case, I am in MM217 along with Shadowstrike who commented above. I want to know what will happen to us at end of AQ run. We (everyone in our alliance as well as from the looks of things some others), will be out around 65 mil. Points for not getting to participate in AQ day 2, so will be missing significant amount of Glory due taking a hit in rankings. If we were a Plat. Alliance I know Kabam would just cancel the whole round, but I guess us peons don’t count for much… still with no more weekly compensation that glory has even more worth than before. So will us not-able-to-participate alliances have an extra 60 mil or so added on to our score for purposes of ranking, or how else will we be helped? Note I have received 0 reply to my support ticket I created 2 hours into the problem 3 days ago.
    @Kabam Jax any further information you can share with us?
    Hey gang!

I know you're frustrated.

The dev team is working on things behind the scenes. I passed along this info and I know they're actively looking at solutions for this issue. That's all the info I have right now.
    edited June 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang!

I know you're frustrated.

The dev team is working on things behind the scenes. I passed along this info and I know they're actively looking at solutions for this issue. That's all the info I have right now.

@Kabam Jax it's happening again for day 5, I tried a complete restart and it won't let me access anything in AQ.

No Modifiers and we were doing Map 5 all 3 BGs

Alliance ID: MM217 "Marvel Mercenaries"
    IGN: SHADOWSTRIKE_