**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How good was my 5* pull?

How good is vision arkus out of 10?

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    He is a solid six.
    Not a bad champion but nothing great either.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    6.5 out of 10
  • Options
    I enjoy using mine. Great evade counter and robot counter
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Congrats! Love my six star to bits
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I think he's quite underrated. He shuts down evade fairly easily, he can shut down robots (or tech champions in general, with a synergy), when he's awakened he's great at shrugging off non-damaging debuffs (making him an excellent Void counter, among other things), and he doesn't need to hit the opponent to do damage. After an SP3, he doesn't even need to be near them. He's also almost immune (80%) to power drain/steal/burn, which can come in handy every once in a while.

Could he be better? Yeah. He can feel a bit squishy and his frostbite damage is never as impressive on offense as it is annoying on defense, but I still like him. I will probably rank up my 6* sometime when Battlegrounds come back.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    he is great but he has a weak armor and block profency, if kabam increases this features he will be recognized like a top 5 cosmic champion.