**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon Rank Up

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
After my first rank 4, which was a given, in Mr Negative. And after my second, which lord forgive me for my sins I followed the crowd in that one with Hercules (he’s just so good though, and those abs). I wanted to claim a bit of my individuality back.

I was switching between Killmonger and Tigra in my head, clearly had to be cat themed. Killmonger is so much fun, such great animations and utility and would really benefit from the extra damage. Tigra is an all around goddess and I bring her everywhere.

The game decided to throw me a curveball with a Nimrod, and I was close to considering him but 1) not Cat themed and 2) I’m sure I’ll love him, but I don’t want to risk even the slightest chance I’d regret it.

In the end, I decided on…

Killmonger will join her soon don’t you worry. Then I’ll just need Jabari, Black cat and black Panther to complete the Paw Patrol. I just felt with how often I use tigra I’ll then have my 3 main attackers at R4.

And what a group of 3 attackers they are…

I’ll pretend I’m waiting to level her up until the event, instead of my depressing gold levels.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Nice, as she is my only R4 (until I get another 9k T3A), I would agree that she is an absolute beast. Really tempted to take Kitty up next but I don't really want to jump on the bandwagon quite that hard.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Nice, as she is my only R4 (until I get another 9k T3A), I would agree that she is an absolute beast. Really tempted to take Kitty up next but I don't really want to jump on the bandwagon quite that hard.

There’s something to be said for jumping on the bandwagon sometimes. I really do enjoy playing my Herc, I didn’t (only) rank him up because he’s good.

He’s my favourite cosmic champ in the game right now and I had a cosmic 3-4 from act 7. No other choice really for me.

If you like Kitty and want her ranked, don’t *not* do it because others have. Do it if you like her! Plus that tigra synergy is sweet.