**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

issue with t3a \ t6b cap

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
for non-sigil players, the cap on t3a & t6b is 3 for each.
Currently I have 3x t6b and 2x t3a, so I still can't rank anyone... but what will happen if I'll form a full t6b before a t3a?
a month in stash before items expire is not that much for such a rare resource, so does it sound right to lose it?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It was an oversight on their part, it should be resolved sometime in the future
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

Buy the sigil then.

to spend money in order not to lose a rare item you earn and cannot use is not a solution.
    Use the item or buy the sigil. Both are solutions. You might not like the solutions. But they are.

Even people with the sigil have stash limits.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Carmel1 said:

Buy the sigil then.

to spend money in order not to lose a rare item you earn and cannot use is not a solution.
    Use the item or buy the sigil. Both are solutions. You might not like the solutions. But they are.

Even people with the sigil have stash limits.
    Come on guys, its simple. just use cash or use magic. Two very valid options.
    Is magic behind any paywall or is it F2P friendly?
    You can unlock a free 7 day trial of magic with any purchase of over 100$ on other products.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It’s inevitable that the cap is increased, material distribution will be ramped up so the storage needs to fit the needs
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Yikes, this thread was hostile for no reason…
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

There should be a cap of 4 for those mats

Should be 6 for further r5.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thanks for the feedback, Summoners!

The catalyst cap is in active discussion behind the scenes. I can't say much, but I will have news soon! :smile:

Very awesome news!!
    please don't forget about arena boosts cap, it's very low! it should be 20 at minimum so people use it more often rather than stack it infinitely in their crystal vault, at least 50% of everyone stash are arena boosts crystals, and it's very inconvenient to open them since you can only have 5 at a time, which makes it harder to use since you have to go back and forth to stash to claim some of them every 5min or so!
    it's probably the reason why server is so slow lately, I myself has ~5k crystals, 2k regular arena boost, 1k greater arena boos crystals, so ~65% of my crystals are useless and won't be open anytime soon due to 5 caps (7 in my case from sigil)
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The catalyst cap is in active discussion behind the scenes. I can't say much, but I will have news soon! :smile:

I hope this includes changes to t5b below level 60. After shrinking act 4, getting to level 60 is a slog and shouldn’t be a prerequisite for TB.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Very awesome news!!
    please don't forget about arena boosts cap, it's very low! it should be 20 at minimum so people use it more often rather than stack it infinitely in their crystal vault, at least 50% of everyone stash are arena boosts crystals, and it's very inconvenient to open them since you can only have 5 at a time, which makes it harder to use since you have to go back and forth to stash to claim some of them every 5min or so!
    it's probably the reason why server is so slow lately, I myself has ~5k crystals, 2k regular arena boost, 1k greater arena boos crystals, so ~65% of my crystals are useless and won't be open anytime soon due to 5 caps (7 in my case from sigil)
    I'd prefer them changing those to xp like boost, using those tiny 1 champ 5 minutes arena boosts takes literally more time then doing an extra round. Even if I'd grind arena, I would most likely never use them
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I think you should he able to put cats into a champ even if it doesn't fully rank them at the time. Say you want to rank up Herc but will take some time, you can attach 1 or 2 (or any) cats to him. Then they are no longer in your stash and won't be wasted. Then when you form another (or the rest of) the cats you can finish the rank up. Sounds a bit complicated explaining it but really is simple.

Not Dr Zola