**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole-Man true accuracy removed during Frenzy.

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Don't really care about the change. But the messaging is an utter disaster. This lack of transparency and communication is once again plaguing Kabam. Did well for a while, then the input issues started, and Kabam went back to being completely silent outside of the typical "we are working on input issues" or "we have nothing to share at this time".
  • Options
    Witchcrafter0_0Witchcrafter0_0 Posts: 16
    not gonna lie, i can see them monetizing this bug fix, by releasing a new champ later on with a synergy with mole man that allows him to do whatever he can do right now
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

not gonna lie, i can see them monetizing this bug fix, by releasing a new champ later on with a synergy with mole man that allows him to do whatever he can do right now

And how would that be monetizing it exactly? Not that it would ever happen.
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    What annoys me the most it’s not the bug fix (and i have a r3 MM and i use him everywhere so i’m really upset about it), but the lack of communication even after 360+ messages on this thread. The only thing the said was to keep this discussion civil and constructive. Really?

• Options
    Le_GentlemanLe_Gentleman Posts: 34
    edited July 2022
    Amms90 said:

I have merged the two threads from @MilitaryJane and @Amms90 in order to keep the conversation in one place. Please remember to keep the ongoing discussion civil and constructive.

The real info we need is whether or not kabam will consider undoing this "bug fix". What the vast majority of the player base wants (except for groundedwisdom and demonzfire who always have a different opinion from everyone else) is that mole man stays as he is now. Easy enough to correct the ability decription to reflect the way he works right now. Meaning he will lose true accuracy if he reaches 10 monster mass. He will keep it if he stays below 10 monster mass. Whether he enters frenzy or not. Easy fix. No gamebreaking bug here. Not a champ that's unbalanced as is. And you spare us summoners the pain and frustration, the feeling of loss and of being robbed we would get from this nerf. After a year and a half that the champ was untouched with no bug acknowledged by kabam.
    Let's not stray from the topic at hand. as i pointed out before, i think this is the best approach to resolve this situation as he isn't by any means game breaking and wouldn't affect the game negatively if the changes stay as is and his description is fixed.
  • Options
    MBoguszMBogusz Posts: 98 ★★
    007Bishop said:

MBogusz said:

"Mole man has been bugged"
    "Nerf him"

I hope you realise how ironic the meme is. It's not a nerf if it's a bug fix.
    Yes, I chose my wording for that exact reason. From Kabams perspective it’s a bug (one that as others have pointed out, they have been quite happy to profit from players opening crystals for him and using cats on) however from a players perspective (and hopefully some of the devs who actually take pride in their job) it’s a nerf.
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    DRTO said:

Treinin said:

Holiday in Canada and they won't reply till Monday... sounds like a good reason not to buy any July 4th offers today. Let's give them a chance to respond before we decide whether or not to spend any more on this game if this is how the player base will be treated. The audacity to prioritize "fixing" a beloved champion with all the other issues this game has is truly shocking.

One of the mods just closed a "I've been banned please help" post like 30 minutes ago so at least some of them are not taking the day off. So it'd be nice to hear something else from them if they are working.
    All these forum mods have the authority to do is say "Hi guys! We'll take this feedback to the dev team.", and then they will wash their hands of it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Amms90 said:

I have merged the two threads from @MilitaryJane and @Amms90 in order to keep the conversation in one place. Please remember to keep the ongoing discussion civil and constructive.

The real info we need is whether or not kabam will consider undoing this "bug fix". What the vast majority of the player base wants (except for groundedwisdom and demonzfire who always have a different opinion from everyone else) is that mole man stays as he is now. Easy enough to correct the ability decription to reflect the way he works right now. Meaning he will lose true accuracy if he reaches 10 monster mass. He will keep it if he stays below 10 monster mass. Whether he enters frenzy or not. Easy fix. No gamebreaking bug here. Not a champ that's unbalanced as is. And you spare us summoners the pain and frustration, the feeling of loss and of being robbed we would get from this nerf. After a year and a half that the champ was untouched with no bug acknowledged by kabam.
    I have yet to see them intentionally undo a bug fix.
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    I happen to own an r4 sig 200 MM so this hits close to home. Saying he is garbage after the change is wrong. He isnt going to be trash and will still be very useful - but his value decrease would have led me to make a different choice for an r4 champ (hello kingpin).

I admin MM is not performing as described so the change is Kabam’s to make, but the communication and short timeframe SUCKS. While it was certainly good that the change was announced BEFORE July 4 spending, so people can make informed decisions, but how many times was this exact question asked for MONTHS with zero response? Not even a “we’re looking at this”. Why announce with such little notice after all this time? Overall it has a very anti-player feel. I’m not going to stomp my feet and cry about it, but would love to have my r4 skill gem back so I could make a more informed choice now that we understand your intentions for his kit. I imagine others feel the same.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

And how would that be monetizing it exactly? Not that it would ever happen.
    new champ with OP synergies (think Nick Fury on release)--> buy cavs--> money --> win?
    Doubtful.