**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I missing something (Ft. Miles and some Abyss cheddar)

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
So, I am working on the Come Out To Play Abyss challenge right now, and I brought in miles mostly to deal with the Luke Cage fight. I understand that Miles should have a 105% chance to miss attacks when the opponent is unblockable. When Luke Cage has been in his "intercept me or I will be unblockable and unstoppable" phase, I have been trying to whittle the hit counter down so it is the passive and permanent versions. Annoyingly, I find that I am really adept at intercepting hit with heavy attacks even when I don't intend to. That part aside, I have run into several times where Luke clearly still has his unblockable buff, and I clearly still have my spider-camo, but he is able to hit me, stun me, and send me packing. Am I missing some other side-ability or Abyssal enhancement that should allow him to do this? I will specify that this is before he runs out of both hit counters, but I am coming up with nothing. What am I missing?

Comments

• Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Unfortunately don’t have any insight, sorry, but I am getting ready to tackle this one as well, after you are done can you share tips and your roster? Do you think Anti Venom is needed, or just makes it easier? Hope you figure it out, good luck!
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Are you perhaps attempting to block? Cause that will not allow him to miss

A well timed block – a normal block should still miss.

Some video would be ideal.
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

He’s at like 50% health now, but when I hop back on I’ll try to get video and post it. Once or twice might have been while blocking, but I think it’s usually been while charging a heavy attack.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I learned I'm a master at heavy intercepting during this fight 🤦‍♂️.

Not helpful to the bug but I've found holding heavies can help bait his specials and if you only throw the heavy after he misses an attack that can never be an intercept
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

If you get a video, check the timer of his camo. Does it happen right at the end of the camo timer?

Feel like there could be an issue with the ability not working just before the timer actually expires.
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

Sean_Who said:

If you get a video, check the timer of his camo. Does it happen right at the end of the camo timer?

Feel like there could be an issue with the ability not working just before the timer actually expires.
    So I recorded it and the video link is below, but I’ll just put my summary here. It definitely happened multiple times while Cage had an unblockable that he was able to him me. Some of them were right at the end of the spider-camo timing, and although there definitely should have been time left, I could understand that it was just minutely off and that maybe the animation was just lagging a tiny bit. Another big example however happened on the second or third hit of Cage’s special attack when he most definitely had the unblockable and his special attack had already reset my camo. Really not sure how this is anything but a bug.

Also, you'll notice that several times, although my Spider-camo might have lapsed, Luke hits me with the first hit of his special attack. The spider-camo ability description and icon timing show that it starts as soon as he launches the attack, not after the first hit.

https://youtu.be/hb9-7FsMzUo
  • Options
    To quote my new hero (Kabam Jax):

“Ahem.”