**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC 60fps* Hack

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
*I don't have an fps counter but it's much better than average

As an introduction, this is not the first time I am making a relatively bizarre post about fps improvement: //forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/292738/am-i-crazy-or-is-the-scrolling-feeling-very-smooth-after-the-update

Ok, so I have a second account that I logged into yesterday to check the 4th July calendar(it's 5* shards and nexus GMCs for UC) and noticed the fps improvement. Very strange. Logged back into my main and yeah, here it is, scrolling feels amazing. The reason this is so weird(maybe something to do with caches and stuff) is that eventually it goes back to being meh.

I logged into the secondary today and voila! Buttery smooth.

So logging out of your account, and logging back in after logging in and out of a different account, temporarily boosts your fps(presumably performance as well)

It might be possible to logout and log back in to the same account directly to get the improvement but fellow scientists and/or players without a second account can test it and let us know below.

Anyone have an idea to why this is happening?

Comments

• Options
    1xKöftespieß1xKöftespieß Posts: 43
    It falls back to 30fps if you open a crystal or start a fight and remains capped at 30fps again.

It runs sooo super smooth, i hope with every Update, that it stays at 60fps the whole time.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I've found that the smaller your crystal stash the better it is. I've taken myself down to like 200-300 total crystals in the stash and felt like I was scrolling in 4k for a bit. Now with the stash around 1400, it feels pretty slow. Logged into my alt account for the comp, an account where I opened every single crystal before abandoning it after gifting, and it felt great there too. The lower your crystal stash (the less data you're using), the smoother the game will feel. Is this guaranteed? No. Have I witnessed it enough to confidently say that it can help sometimes? Absolutely.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 441 ★★★

I've found that the smaller your crystal stash the better it is. I've taken myself down to like 200-300 total crystals in the stash and felt like I was scrolling in 4k for a bit. Now with the stash around 1400, it feels pretty slow. Logged into my alt account for the comp, an account where I opened every single crystal before abandoning it after gifting, and it felt great there too. The lower your crystal stash (the less data you're using), the smoother the game will feel. Is this guaranteed? No. Have I witnessed it enough to confidently say that it can help sometimes? Absolutely.

I also noticed this a while back when I was opening crystals.