**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Inventory caps haven’t changed post-update

I downloaded the update and cannot claim anything in my stash; the catalyst inventory caps remain unchanged.

Comments

• Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 349 ★★★
    Ditto here.
    iOS
  • Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 70
    it could be a huge issue if t5cc is lost. a lot of us made purchases because of the announcement to increase the inventory cap with the update
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    RyanGolf said:

it could be a huge issue if t5cc is lost. a lot of us made purchases because of the announcement to increase the inventory cap with the update

I can confirm that I took the v36 announcement of increased inventory cap into account when purchasing the additional offers that resulted in 15 t5cc in my overflow at the moment, but of which 14 would no longer be in overflow should the inventory cap go live as originally announced.
  • Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    Looks fixed.
  • Options
    Pit_Pit_ Posts: 32
    Still not fixed for me. Catalyst cap for t2a at level 1 is supposed to be 6 post update, yet i still have a cap of 4 with two in the overflow with the next increase at level 40 to be 18. And i NEED to rank 5 human torch.

Spoiler. This is for my mini account. My main account’s catalyst caps are correct post update, my mini however is not.
  • Options
    Pit_Pit_ Posts: 32

See my comment above 👆🏼 and refer back to this image.