**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to Everquests when exiting in a fight?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
I've been doing, slowly, LoL over the past few days. Before today, if I had a bad run, I could exit out of the fight [by closing the app], and my champion would lose half of their life. Starting today, when I exit out, my champion is KO'd. This happened before I did the update today and after I did the update.

It isn't happening though if I exit out in a daily quest or story; only in LoL. I haven't tried doing it in RoL or AoL, but I'll check later tonight. Is anyone else seeing this, or was it in the monthly updates that I missed since I was too excitied about KP being corrected and upset about Moleman being 'corrected'.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    You aren't supposed to be left with half health except in AQ or AW. There's supposed to be a "resume fight" screen when reconnecting if you force close or get disconnected.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    These quest restarts work on a time period. Not sure if it’s 12 hours or what but here’s how it works.

(Incursions and Ally events just leave you at 50% health)

The first time you restart, you get the fight disconnected screen, and go back in with your current health.

The next few times, you lose 50%.

If you do it too many times, you just get KOed. Not sure what the exact number is, maybe like 5?

These all reset every day (12 or 24 hours or something?)

Hope this helps!
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★

I've been doing, slowly, LoL over the past few days. Before today, if I had a bad run, I could exit out of the fight [by closing the app], and my champion would lose half of their life. Starting today, when I exit out, my champion is KO'd. This happened before I did the update today and after I did the update.

It isn't happening though if I exit out in a daily quest or story; only in LoL. I haven't tried doing it in RoL or AoL, but I'll check later tonight. Is anyone else seeing this, or was it in the monthly updates that I missed since I was too excitied about KP being corrected and upset about Moleman being 'corrected'.

This has never worked on realm of legends or labyrinth of legends I’ve been playing for his game 6 years. It work on everything else including AQ and AW
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

The first time you restart, you get the fight disconnected screen, and go back in with your current health.

If you do it too many times, you just get KOed. Not sure what the exact number is, maybe like 5?

You're such a wealth of information. I never knew there was a Max number of times before it KO's you. I'll be sure to send you some free GGC come gifting.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

You aren't supposed to be left with half health except in AQ or AW. There's supposed to be a "resume fight" screen when reconnecting if you force close or get disconnected.

KyrieRed said:

This has never worked on realm of legends or labyrinth of legends I’ve been playing for his game 6 years. It work on everything else including AQ and AW
    It does because that’s the way I’ve been able to pass both, and I was doing LoL last night doing it in case I didn’t get good charges on Aegon or Strfye. You can check out RoL because it leaves you with half (here’s a screenshot).

And it works in other story modes as seen in the video. It just isn’t working in LoL for me, but I’m assuming it’s what Riptide referred to as I must have maxed out my free dies in a 24 hour period for that quest as it doesn’t carry over to other quests..
    Video of LoL (ko), Daily Quest (lose 50% health six times), Act 6.4.6 (lose health 50%)
    https://youtu.be/eQM2MLNBdvw

Riptide said:

You're such a wealth of information. I never knew there was a Max number of times before it KO's you. I'll be sure to send you some free GGC come gifting.
    :)

Riptide said:

These quest restarts work on a time period. Not sure if it’s 12 hours or what but here’s how it works.

(Incursions and Ally events just leave you at 50% health)

These all reset every day (12 or 24 hours or something?)

Hope this helps!

This information is partially incorrect.

If you wait 10 minutes before returning to the game you will not lose any health (except for multiplayer game modes).

If you return to the game sooner than 10 minutes then you will be given the fight recovered prompt. You can do this once every hour. (This resets exactly 1 hour after the fight recovery screen appears).

If you return to the game before 10 minutes have passed multiple times you will lose 50% of your remaining health.

If you return to the game before 10 minutes when you're on 1% health you will be KO'd
    This sounds more correct, not sure if it’s fully right though.

Can any mods chime in here?