**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change my mind: If the "original" new arena's would go live today they would be recieved positively

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
I was just thinking about the arena's today. And was thinking back to the original update to arena's. With the Trials arena not going up to 4.4 mil. And both the basic and featured arena going to 16,5 mil and both having 200+ units.
They were recieved very negatively back in the day. But I feel they were just released too early. People didn`t have proper 6 star rosters 1,5 years back. Which made it almost impossible to get all milestones.
I feel if the original updated arena's would be launched today they would be recieved far more positively without the need to change them to their current variantions.

Especially since people no longer really rank up their 4 star champs, and are far more likely to rank up their 6 stars over their 5 stars anyway.

Change my mind: If the "original" new arena's would go live today they would be recieved positively 0 votes

I agree, and would like to see those arena's back
0%
I agree, but would like to keep the current arena's anyway
0%
I disagree, please explain why...
0%