**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New eop fight AI

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
The new Hercules eop fight was not made well, Brute Force, and then the node that makes them gain power when blocking?? All Hercules does is hold block, and if you try to get close when he's blocking, he special intercepts you

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Yeah he was diffidently a bit passive
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    It the ai there’s is pain stupid
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    It's something about recharge... Every time I fight this node the defender becomes a million times more passive.... The AI is sentient lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    lol yeah it's always interesting to see the AI tweaks in these fights .. intercepting him is somehow super difficult all of a sudden LOL

not to mention even when you do intercept it doesn't always grant you a fury
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Is it just me who got repeatedly intercepted? Not even joking I've never had it this bad
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Ceder said:

The new Hercules eop fight was not made well, Brute Force, and then the node that makes them gain power when blocking?? All Hercules does is hold block, and if you try to get close when he's blocking, he special intercepts you

I just wanna add on that even a 20% concussion somehow prevents all my abilities from activating, Claire's buff immunity debuff doesn't activate at all from a single concussion, same with Hercules buffs, Shang-chi's unblockable activates even with multiple concussions though
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

It's something about recharge... Every time I fight this node the defender becomes a million times more passive.... The AI is sentient lol

if I remember this node right, I remember fighting Venom the Duck on this node - and all he did was turtle until SP3

seems nothing is different
  • Is it just me who got repeatedly intercepted? Not even joking I've never had it this bad

I keep getting special intercepted
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Man it was so hard to intercept that eop hercules! Thought it was only me but again,
    There will not be a single response regarding this from kabam guys, not even kabam jax i think!!