**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing items

I finished the completion for Cav EQ today and when I got the the "Subservience" offers after I noticed that if you took the 1k offer and the 2,300 unit offer together equaled the 3,300 unit offer which is pretty much common sense even if you could get the larger offer for 3k units for the first hour. But I only needed potions and revives so I went to purchase the 1k offer and noticed 1 difference in all of this. In the 1k offer you only get 5 level 2 revives and in the 3,300 offer you get 10. It is the only difference in this whole thing. I feel that I should get the 10 if I purchase the 1k offer. Would someone please look into this within the next 10 hours and tell me if what is included is correct or wrong. Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean it is a bit odd, but nothing to major to need a change. I wonder if it was initially going to be 10 revives in both offers and they changed it in one but not the other. Regardless, the 1K offer has amazing value and I would still buy it without thinking twice
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,673 Guardian
    For Uncollected, the 3rd offer has exactly identical items as #1 and #2 combined.
    But strangely the Unit Cost is sort of backwards from what you saw in your CAV example earlier.

For UC, the “discounted” price is what is the same as #1+2, which is very odd that they say the non-discounted would actually cost MORE than #1+2 are even though the contents are the same.

In your Cav, it was the non-discounted price that was equal to #1+2. So that the “discount” really is a discount.
    So for Cav, not only is #3 listed with a real discount, you also would get more items (at least more revives)

UC people getting a raw deal. (have no idea what lesser progressions are being offered, or whether TB/Paragon are getting something even better ??)