**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinumpool is back....

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Honestly, in kinda an unimpressive way. I probably still will go for his crystals with the gold tokens, but I already have the booty and that really is the best deal there. One of the things I always liked about the introduction of Platinumpool was that he seemed to pop up in unique ways and occasionally as a bonus in another piece of content. This is more down to how I feel about it, and don't get me wrong, I love that he's back, but a super low chance at a random piece plus gambling for units is tough to stack up against a 6* dual class crystal.

For those wondering, last time, my 16 super fabulous crystals netted me two left elbows of the fabulous one and 1,160 units. If I received the exact two pieces I need to form Platinumpool as a 6*, I might count this as a worthy bargain, but my hopes are not that high.

Comments

• Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Take comfort in the fact that he sucks. I grinded that event to get the last piece I needed and I can't even bring myself to take him to R2. Wish he could at least auto-fight faster than my omega red
  • Options
    I'm also disappointed. I only need the one piece and have to hope rng is on my side and i don't get another dupe piece
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Unless you pay for him, you may never get him. Unless they also decide to switch the way the pieces are given out

I got both the 5* and 6* the year they came out. I understand a lot didn’t but he isn’t p2p by any means.

I also never claimed selectors in the arena rank rewards for those asking…
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Unless you pay for him, you may never get him. Unless they also decide to switch the way the pieces are given out

I got both the 5* and 6* the year they came out. I understand a lot didn’t but he isn’t p2p by any means.

He is either P2W or RNG, and the RNG aspect might lock you from ever getting him at all.

Unless of course, Kabam doesn't make the same mistake of repeating the pieces in the same way as previous time
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Other than the butt (which I'll be buying), I need 2 more pieces for my Dup. So here's praying to RNGesus.
  • Options
    MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    I also have the booty but it says 3/3. Does it mean if i buy the booty then it will change to another bodypart and i can buy 3 different?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Melkan said:

I also have the booty but it says 3/3. Does it mean if i buy the booty then it will change to another bodypart and i can buy 3 different?

That’s what I wanted to know, but didn’t want to ask. I don’t need three booties, but if it does change, I’ll be getting it.

• Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Would have been great if those 6* Platpool pieces were selectors or even nexus crystals. But they want to give us the option to get 3 booties. And 3 more booties if you purchase the pass.