**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So much angry 1.5k glory from AQ

GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
Because you’re freaking threw up the game couldn’t join AQ day 5 all you care to giv is 1.5k glory is that a joke

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Because you’re freaking threw up the game couldn’t join AQ day 5 all you care to giv is 1.5k glory is that a joke

You don’t seem to understand how much that is. The glory difference between 300mil and 400mil total score is just a few hundred glory.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Gamer said:

You don’t seem to understand how much that is. The glory difference between 300mil and 400mil total score is just a few hundred glory.
    Well it still a joke to giv everyone 1.5k glory I’m don’t think you understand all there need to do was to go back two weeks ago chek the leder bord there’s where people who couldn’t not join day 5 at all so what you saying 1.5k glory is all good
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    It's the fact that many people, like myself, lost out on Top 10/20/30 AQ Rewards we consistently get.

That's Rank 4 Materials, More Map 7/8 Crystals (from Milestones) as well as the Tickets we used for the other days (4 days of Map 8 is 120 Tickets).

So this Glory isn't helping to replace that as well as everyone got this when only a few hundred alliances were affected.
  • BlueggBluegg Posts: 18
    It’s clearly a mistake (again). The text in the message says ‘Resources to aid you in your next alliance quest’. Obviously glory isn’t that, so I’d expect a second message with the missing items.