**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman2099 bypass Mephisto soul charges?

Excuse my ignorance I'm new to SM2099...

Was using SM2099 vs Mephisto in Cav EQ and I let off an SP2 when Mephisto was above 30% health with 3 soul charges and he exploded and died. Felt pretty good lol.

I didn't notice anything in their descriptions, the nodes, synergies, or my masteries that would cause it?

Also when I use Mephistos sp1 he loses a soul charge but when I'm fighting Mephistos they arent losing soul charges after using sp1...am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I'll answer your second question. Mephisto only consumes Soul Charges when he connects with the final hit of his SP1 and places imprisonment on the opponent, preventing them from gaining buffs. If he isn't hitting you with the SP1, then it will not consume a charge. That's why you're only seeing it when you use him as opposed to fighting against him.

As for the first part, without seeing it for myself I would assume that ability accuracy reduction played a role and you just happened to see it that much in your favor this time around.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Thanks @Furrymoosen ah yes I do remember that now about the sp1. Friends used to say "let the bones hit you" to avoid his healing