**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Expert Proving Grounds AI act like All or Nothing active

dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
So, on the first run of this, after noticing the energy is only 2/tile now (Thanks!) I take the hard path with the 100% life nodes.

However, I immediately noticed the AI all just adopted some of the really stupid AI where they would stand there mostly and not use specials, even when actively baiting them. Where you have a hard time even parrying them, simply because they just run up to you and stand there, like the symbiodes in AQ love to do.

Venompool, no specials used, half the fight was with a full power bar
Wolverine, used a SP2, finished fight with full power bar
Electro, no specials used, half the fight was with a full power bar
Scarlet Witch, no specials used, half the fight was with a full power bar
Antman, used a SP1, half fight was with a full power bar
Starlord, no specials used, finished fight with full power bar.
Loki boss, no specials used, wouldn't bait, one shot my r4 4* Red Hulk with full life as soon as he hit SP3.
Loki attempt #2, no specials used, finished fight with full power bar.

Since the hard path has 100% life, fights take twice as long, and the boss has even more life, then every fight being basically an All-or-Nothing node is kind of ****.