**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase or remove glory cap

The limit of 15,000 has no sense.
Nobody would reach the million. The content of the store is interesting. So in a software point of view, the value won’t need a change of type.
But with compensation including glory, the range of 15,000 is not wide enough to absorb them.

So why would that limit remain? And when will it be removed or significantly be enhanced?

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    1 disagree. Curious because removing a limit for players is generally positive. Disagreeing on what more precisely?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    It's a flowing Resource. We need to be using it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

The limit of 15,000 has no sense.
    Nobody would reach the million. The content of the store is interesting. So in a software point of view, the value won’t need a change of type.
    But with compensation including glory, the range of 15,000 is not wide enough to absorb them.

So why would that limit remain? And when will it be removed or significantly be enhanced?

Ever thought about maybe spending glory?
  • Options

Do you like to spend 600 glory for t5bc shards, with a price that starts at 300 glory and increases of +50 at each step? Don’t you have the feeling to waste some glory by buying more than 3 of each type of ressource?
    Well I am not the only one to have this feeling.
    Moreover, why to spend all our glory when the history proves that each review of this store increased its content significantly.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Do you like to spend 600 glory for t5bc shards, with a price that starts at 300 glory and increases of +50 at each step? Don’t you have the feeling to waste some glory by buying more than 3 of each type of ressource?
    Moreover, why to spend all our glory when the history proves that each review of this store increased its content significantly.
    In terms of an increase to the Glory cap, I actually agree with you that an increase would be greatly appreciated, however I also agree with the fact that glory is supposed to be a flowing resource so you're supposed to be using it more often than hoarding it. Whenever somebody brings up these kind of threads I think the real question that never gets fast is what are YOU waiting on?

The Glory store isn't supposed to be like the black ISO store where we can get hooked up with an exclusive champion like Scarlet Witch or acquire shards, so that would imply that the whole point of hoarding Glory is for rank up materials but there's always going to be a cap as to how many you can purchase at a time, so the idea is to help fill in the gaps and round up to the nearest catalyst but if you are intentionally hoarding glory to the point that you're campaigning for an increase, that would imply that you believe that the store is due to be upgraded to a point to where getting rank four materials as a whole is on the horizon, and it possibly is but at the same time while rank four Champions are becoming more common, their resources are still the most valuable in the game, so they're not just going to give away that much materials without cost.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

You have a cap of 15k glory. If you're at the cap, why? What's the point in not using your glory?
  • Options
    Every 8 days I spend ALL the glory I get from AQ.
    Of course I buy the items that I need, but only them. As a TB, these ressources are the 2 2% t5cc crystals, some t5bc and t2ac shards.

So how can I reach the top / 15 k? Because I don’t waste a lot of glory in extra cost after 2 or 3 of each ressource, as I explained before. And because we got extra glory due to recent and close compensations for too many bugs.

Should I waste glory for items I don’t need or with an excessive cost? I don’t think so.
    Is the cap of 15 k too low? Definitely yes. A cap of 30 k would be right.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Only increase the cap if they going to release a Glory champ or more 1* please?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    It would be better if they increase the stuff you buy, like specific class T4s.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Glory store sucks. I buy the t4cc and t5cc, that leaves me earning more than I spend.

I then I have to buy other stuff that go into overflow that could potentially be wasted just to not hit the glory limit.