**KNOWN ISSUE**
An unknown error has resulted in Grandmaster Gauntlet progress being reset for a portion of our playerbase. As a result, we will be temporarily removing the Grandmaster Gauntlet as a playable mode. The mode will be reinstated when the team has resolved the issues.
**FIXED**
There appears to be a bug causing missing VFX (visual effects) for a number of elements including traps, phasing and some blocking animations.
THIS ISSUE WAS FIXED ON SEPT 26

Auto-claim daily crystals

A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 44
edited July 15 in Suggestions and Requests
As everyone knows and have already stated how annoying this current feature is, I'd like to suggest some alternatives:-

1. Calendar: one of two ways; either
-add another calendar like the monthly calendar for daily crystals or
-add 1 daily crystals in each of the rewards for the already existing monthly ones

2. Actual auto claim
As soon as you login (for the first time after the game's daily start 10am pdt or whatever) the daily crystal tab appends 1 more crystal to its stash automatically every new day

P.S. in my personal opinion, the calendar seems like a much better and easier alternative

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 457 ★★
    I would go for the second option: auto-claim of the yellow and green crystals when connecting.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 565 ★★★
    I’m not bothered by pushing a button on the Home Screen when I see it available