**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Auto-claim daily crystals

A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
As everyone knows and have already stated how annoying this current feature is, I'd like to suggest some alternatives:-

1. Calendar: one of two ways; either
-add another calendar like the monthly calendar for daily crystals or
-add 1 daily crystals in each of the rewards for the already existing monthly ones

2. Actual auto claim
As soon as you login (for the first time after the game's daily start 10am pdt or whatever) the daily crystal tab appends 1 more crystal to its stash automatically every new day

P.S. in my personal opinion, the calendar seems like a much better and easier alternative

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I would go for the second option: auto-claim of the yellow and green crystals when connecting.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,482 ★★★★★
    I’m not bothered by pushing a button on the Home Screen when I see it available