What is wrong with aw tier???

The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

We are stuck on same tier 6 though we won all 4 wars this season. On what basis the tier increases?
It only takes 1 loss in war to fall to tier 7 and it is taking more than 4 back to back wins still on tier 6?

Does this is broken like so many other parts of game?

And can we have more transparency how we get on a high tier?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
    I am quite confident that its froze on tier 6 due to some bugs.. Nothing can explain 4 back to back wins doesn't get u to tier 5 from tier 6.

@Kabam look into this. Our alliance members are not at all satisfied with this. If this is bug and I am quite confident it is then its really soo baad. We are loosing a whole bracket of rewards despite all the efforts on aw just because of your silly bugs
  • WoodchuckWoodchuck Member Posts: 18
    Yes I noticed this a few days ago, we lost one war and dropped 49 points won the next two and gained 18 points each, what’s wrong with this!!!?

@The_man001 check out this post below on the same subject. The Kabam mods responded there. It's taking longer to gain because the individual AW ratings points gain/loss based on wins and loses decreased by over half for pretty much everyone.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/308706/alliance-war-rating-strange-numbers#latest

I checked this. But tier and war rating are different. I don't know if they have any relation.

Aw tier shouldn't freeze even if they are giving less points to war rating on win.
    Tier depends on win or loss according to my knowledge
    Pls look into this. We are not the only alliance affected by it. Many alliances tiers are remaining same even after 4 wins.
  • GrumrokGrumrok Member Posts: 76
    4 war victorys in a row doesn't mean u directly get promoted.
    Sometimes it just takes more wins to reach the next lvl.
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 242 ★★
    edited July 2022

@The_man001 check out this post below on the same subject. The Kabam mods responded there. It's taking longer to gain because the individual AW ratings points gain/loss based on wins and loses decreased by over half for pretty much everyone.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/308706/alliance-war-rating-strange-numbers#latest

I checked this. But tier and war rating are different. I don't know if they have any relation.

Aw tier shouldn't freeze even if they are giving less points to war rating on win.
    Wrong, the tiers depend on the war rating, e.g. at level 1 are the 5% of alliances with the highest war rating and successively with the other tiers.

If your alliance are stuck in the same tier is because you don't reach the war rating needed for the upper tier.
    Garlo said:

Wrong, the tiers depend on the war rating, e.g. at level 1 are the 5% of alliances with the highest war rating and successively with the other tiers.

If your alliance are stuck in the same tier is because you don't reach the war rating needed for the upper tier.
    Oh then it's near impossible to reach high tier this season. War rating increases only by +15 with each win