**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iso shortage problem

As we all know that Iso is a main resource of this game and everybody needs it and the only way to farm it is story or event quest but some players don't have stronger players to do story or others don't have units to do story and the players having in need for Iso for their 6 star champions have great difficulty to fully level up a 1 single rank because they are not able to find hogh tier Iso in much count, and I know and appreciate the new daily quest for Iso farming but its too less in amount and by exploring in the highest difficulty you can only level up your 6 star champion upto maximum 2 levels, so my suggestion is to upgrade that daily quest to like a daily event quest that someone can farm many Iso as they can by facing a little bit more difficulty in fighting but the rewards will be high for that.

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    You can also do Arena…
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I’m not sure where you are in terms of progression but I can tell you that iso doesn’t seem to be a problem once you start duping 4* and 5* champions.
    I do grind a fair bit of arena, but completely separately, I do have so many unopened premium 3*, 4* and 5* I can’t open because the iso would simply expire.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

I’m not sure where you are in terms of progression but I can tell you that iso doesn’t seem to be a problem once you start duping 4* and 5* champions.
    I do grind a fair bit of arena, but completely separately, I do have so many unopened premium 3*, 4* and 5* I can’t open because the iso would simply expire.

I think on alliances there are most available 4 star shards, i'm a thronebreaker player who don't play in any alliance, and i have a real problem with Gold/ISO.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    MattDRK said:

I think on alliances there are most available 4 star shards, i'm a thronebreaker player who don't play in any alliance, and i have a real problem with Gold/ISO.
    I’d advise you to create your own. You actually don’t need anyone else to qualify for alliance events, if that’s what you prefer. Or leave it open for others to come and go.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    I got too many iso

Also you can do daily iso quest
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Yes. 6* champions do take a massive amount of ISO to level up, though I wouldn't particularly say there was any ISO 'shortage' as long as you have access to 4* dupes

What still needs to be addressed, however, is 5* and 6* dupe pulls being equivalent to 4* dupe pulls in terms of ISO