**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QoL Update Suggestion

007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 349 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
A feature where we can transfer ISO from our inventory to overflow would be a really nice addition. There are times where I have unwanted ISO in my inventory but I don't really wish to sell them since I'll need them for my upcoming rank ups. They simply take up a lot of inventory space and makes levelling up champions of other classes tedious
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They won't do something like that because iso in the overflow has an expiration and if you don't use or sell it it disappears. If we could just shuffle iso back and forth between overflow and inventory then it would never expire and they don't want that.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 349 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

They won't do something like that because iso in the overflow has an expiration and if you don't use or sell it it disappears. If we could just shuffle iso back and forth between overflow and inventory then it would never expire and they don't want that.

Yeah you are right but it lowkey sucks when I have to sell the ISO i don't wanna sell because of inventory limit