**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Availability of lower tier basic catalysts.

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
I'm a TB who does Map5/6 and constantly find myself without T3/T2 basics to rank up 4 star champions for arena.
Is there a clear source I'm missing?
(The energy cost for daily quests isn't really worth it)

Comments

• Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    You don't need t2b to rank up 4 stars. I do the auto run for the t3b and explore the quest as well gets me 4 t3b which is enough to rank up 1 to r2
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

You don't need t2b to rank up 4 stars. I do the auto run for the t3b and explore the quest as well gets me 4 t3b which is enough to rank up 1 to r2

My bad, 3 stars too.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    1 day alliance events have them. And if you don't feel the energy to get them in the daily quests isn't really worth it, well then don't rank them up. You obviously have different objectives if you can't sacrifice 20 or 30 energy every once in a while to get the cats, that's your choice. Just like people with their gold issues. It's your job to manage your resources which include time and energy.
    crogs said:

1 day alliance events have them. And if you don't feel the energy to get them in the daily quests isn't really worth it, well then don't rank them up. You obviously have different objectives if you can't sacrifice 20 or 30 energy every once in a while to get the cats, that's your choice. Just like people with their gold issues. It's your job to manage your resources which include time and energy.

Every once in a while is okay. You don't need just one T3 basic to rank up a 4 star champion.
    Really hate the condescending tone people have in this forum.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Regarding the Daily Cat quests, remember that you actually get MORE Cats from actually running the map (can still just set it to Auto-Fight and let it do all the fights while you do something else at home), as opposed to the “Skip it” Auto-Complete button.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I haven't played a single daily quest for basic cats in years and I'm still constantly having to sell overflowing cats. Not sure what it is you're doing. Are you in an alliance?
    crogs said:

Condescending? You pretty much said I can't be bothered to do the quests to earn such low level cats. Well guess what, you're thronebreaker now. Maybe ask your alliance to do some map 1 or 2 in aq so you can get those lower level cats because you can't bothered to do the work to earn them.

It's like kabam can't win. I've progressed so far. I need rewards to rank up the Champs that help me progress. Okay, we'll adjust the crystals and such to give you better rewards.

But wait, I still get some new lesser champs. You need to give me even more ways to get the resources since all these updated ways don't give me access to them.

And you don't get just one for the auto complete. And as others mentionedthey are offered in the valkyrie store as well, and that's often the case for side quest stuff. But I'm sure you can't bothered there as well. Like your not going to waste those resoruces on such low level cats...

So learn to manage your time and resoruces. And if you're going to thumb your nose on tedious but easy tasks, well then nobody wants to here you whine. Funny enough, it's the same advice in the latest not enough gold thread. People don't want solutions that require their time/effort. They want handouts.

Really? One sentence made you type out all those paragraphs to let me know how I was whining? Okay. Lol
    Might as well take all the other lower level cats out of the TB glory store for that matter, no?
    Tell me why T1 class cats are available in TB glory store if not for convenience?
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah it is wierd that I have to run t3 daily quests regularly but I can’t spend all my glory in that outdated glory store now that the potions aren’t for war, getting less need now that I barely rank 5* anymore
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    side quests, classic back issues, normal EQ, daily cat quests. All have them. If you can't be arsed to run these kinda things to get them, that's on you.