**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Explored Cavalier Monthly Event Before Becoming Thronebreaker

At the start of the month my focus was to fully explore the Cavalier difficulty of the monthly event quest before I continued on my quest to become Thronebreaker. On July 17 I became Thronebreaker and with that came loads of new challenges including a “special quest” that is to explore the cavalier difficulty of this months event quest.

My question is, how can I obtain the rewards for this challenge having already completing the challenge before having access to it? I have tried clearing a path on both the Loki quest and the Gorr quest and still nothing.

If anyone has an answer that would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Maybe try running an explored path already? Idk if it’ll work but if not you’re in the same position, just out like 40 energy
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Maybe try running an explored path already? Idk if it’ll work but if not you’re in the same position, just out like 40 energy

OP already has
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Oh whoops didn’t read that. Then he’s SOL
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Graves_3 said:

Since you have already explored it before the objective was live, I feel like it may be a lost cause this month.

Yeah I submitted a ticket about the issue. Seems to be an intended thing so I will have to wait until next month to earn a reward.