**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your thoughts on Gorr and Valkyrie?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Now that Gorr and Valkyrie has been released. Out of the two I like Gorr much more plus Valkyrie has a more niche use. I can see Valkyrie doing really well in nodes like invade. As for Gorr he can be used in more variety of matchups. I think they are both all right champs to me. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    I’m not horribly impressed by either.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I have 5* Knull and Gorr.. Sadly not 6* but wondering if they are worth rank5.. instead of using resources on 6*
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I think Valkyrie will surely make a place for herself in the contest but I can't say the same for Gorr
    Gorr I believe will be forgotten after a while & we might see glimpses of him once of twice a year
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Have 6* Valk and I'm in love as you can see my pfp changed. She will be going to r4 along with hopefully Galan and quicksilver when there in the featured 6*.

I'm struggling to decide who to R3 & eventually R4 between Valkyrie & Shang-chi. Do you also have Shang-Chi? What are your thoughts on him vs Val?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Have 6* Valk and I'm in love as you can see my pfp changed. She will be going to r4 along with hopefully Galan and quicksilver when there in the featured 6*.

I'm struggling to decide who to R3 & eventually R4 between Valkyrie & Shang-chi. Do you also have Shang-Chi? What are your thoughts on him vs Val?
    I have both as r3 6* and they serve different purposes and different set ups. Shang is more suicide friendly while valkrie not so much. Shang has more reliable openings and debuff shrug. But I would say Valk has the upper hand in short to medium length fights as well as a better unstoppable counter. It really comes down to who you enjoy playing and for me that's valkrie.( mainly because abyss Luke made me hate playing Shang)
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Lpoo said:

My 5* Valkyrie is only r3, but she seems like a harder to use masacre with more utility, especially awakened.

This!!! I just posted similar before saw this, as I just pulled her twice in row from 5* Dual Crystal. Got her, then waited about hour, popped same crystal (hoping for Stealthy), but duped her. Took her to r2 and vs WS. I like her a ton. But, maybe I’m blinded by the niche aspect of her? I mentioned she’s like Masacre, just beat the heck into blocks and keep pounding the opponent. Of course, I could be using her wrong. I do like Masacre too. I like the fluidity of them both.

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    I was lucky enough to get both 6* valk and gorr.

My r3 valk is sooo fun to play.
    I just took gorr to r3 and he has very good damage and a really good bg defender.

Overall I like Valk's playstyle more but im busy liking gorr alot