**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

dodging back

Kabam. I have no idea what you are trying to fix in the past few days, but things are getting worse and worse.
My question is, what have you done to the dodging back? I lost totally 5 heros because of this. 3 in aw, 2 in aq. 3 in aw, all because of i swipe back when the opponent (Meph) throw his sp1, and i swipe back, nothing happened. My OG vision, gwenpool and iceman, all of them, just standing there, and getting hit. Un-f××ing-believable. And 2 in aq, one is my rouge facing electro. I know electro's sp1 cannot be perfectly dodge if i get too close, so i kept the distance, but when he threw his sp1, and i swipe back, my rouge just stands there and getting hit. Finally, my ultron in aq map5 facing abomination. Usually i always bate his sp1 cause it's easy to dodge. BUT NOT TODAY! Same as before, i swipe back when i saw his sp1, but nothing happened. Ultron standing there and getting hit. But he has self-repair right? Oh yeah. BUT THINGS GOT OUT OF HAND. I accidentally got his power up to sp2. But usually you can jus block the first part, and dodge the second part. BUT NOT TODAY!! I block the first hit from abomination's sp2, and swiping back to dodge his second hit, BUT NO-F××ING-RESPONSE!! I just look at my ultron, and RIP-the-god-of-aq.
Please give us a response.
I'm playing on iPhone7 with iOS11