Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Just curious

Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
OK so I’m just curious as to why somebody like Karnak….. who is an absolute garbage champion ……requires two types tier4 class catalyst granted it’s still 7 for a single classs but to take from two classes just for one champ . I can totally understand why you guys could not choose as kabam whether or not he was a cosmic or a skill champion but to charge everybody as if he is both classes and he still complete garbage is completely mental. That’s just my opinion though

Comments

• Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 116
    Lol barely get on forums lately and didn’t feel like scrolling back to look for a thread but your right probably 1000 threads about this just was going thru my champs and seen him in there and was like fr he still is like this lol I never even consider this guy for even questing and don’t notice him in arena so sorry to 2015 for stealing it’s thread @Demonzfyre @Etm34
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    Karnak is the only champ in the game with dual class cats requirements. He is an Inhuman in the skill class which is why they did it that way. For whatever reason Kabam did not do this with any of the other Inhumans in the game but since Karnak is more of a tactician in terms of fighting, it's why he's skill.

Unstoppable Colossus gives you both mystic and mutant ISO when you dupe him.

These are just easter eggs. If you don't have any reason to rank him up, don't. Karnak is a viable champ after his buff. You can't judge how good a champ is by how often you see him in arena or questing.
  • Options
    R3 Karnak user here, he is definitely not garbage. He’s not the cream of the crop of the skill class, but he can still hit quite hard and his utility can come in handy.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    you're gonna need 50% t5 cosmic and 50% t5 skill catalysts to rank 3. lol
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Lol barely get on forums lately and didn’t feel like scrolling back to look for a thread but your right probably 1000 threads about this just was going thru my champs and seen him in there and was like fr he still is like this lol I never even consider this guy for even questing and don’t notice him in arena so sorry to 2015 for stealing it’s thread @Demonzfyre @Etm34

Some questions are constantly asked in the forums. Probably because people can’t be bothered using the search when they can get direct answers. I don’t think you need to apologise though.

I for one did not know the dual catalyst thing extended to higher ranks, which is bonkers.
    Whether Kabam thought it was a fun quirk or something else, they should’ve stopped with the 4*.
    Those cats are way too valuable.
  • Options

Some questions are constantly asked in the forums. Probably because people can’t be bothered using the search when they can get direct answers. I don’t think you need to apologise though.

I for one did not know the dual catalyst thing extended to higher ranks, which is bonkers.
    Whether Kabam thought it was a fun quirk or something else, they should’ve stopped with the 4*.
    I disagree actually, Karnak being dual class made him a lot easier to rank because of the split catalyst requirements. Instead of needing a whole 8 Skill t4cc to r3 him, you need only 4 Skill instead, plus 4 Cosmic, which is a more even amount to have. If you’re super flush on Skill cats but not much else I can see how it would be annoying, but if you’ve got a more even spread or don’t want one class gouged out as much, then it’s nice.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

I disagree actually, Karnak being dual class made him a lot easier to rank because of the split catalyst requirements. Instead of needing a whole 8 Skill t4cc to r3 him, you need only 4 Skill instead, plus 4 Cosmic, which is a more even amount to have. If you’re super flush on Skill cats but not much else I can see how it would be annoying, but if you’ve got a more even spread or don’t want one class gouged out as much, then it’s nice.
    Ah, interesting. I had not noticed that. Good point!
  • Options
    MrChunkyMrChunky Posts: 3
    Not much of a Karnak fan myself but from what I've seen, he's definetely not terrible
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Clearly you're a Godnak hater. Most people know his power transcends simple mortal limits as puny as "classes"