**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there an official way to give battlegrounds feedback to report bugs?

Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
For the input game issues we have this wheeler we can post bugs and issues: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScE3MyLKh6OpzVdZZzDeNO3RbALXylAzdGfF74ejOrldgPOTg/viewform?pli=1&pli=1

For battlegrounds is there anything similar? Parry/dex is still a nightmare, but there are some issues in BG with the game deciding to put a random attacker or defender in place of the one I’ve selected. Or selecting different defenders to ban. Or when you play a round the game goes black, you can’t move forward or do anything, have to reset the game and when you go back in you’ve lost. I get that this is a beta and Kabam is probably aware of the general problems that occur but you not need to know the frequency of them occurring?

Does Kabam not want this level of information? Or have I missed something on where this information is collected? Maybe the game detect these issues automatically and it’s not needed.

For me this beta feels the most unstable since the first one. Seem to have some sort of problem in 75% of my matches.