**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.4 exploration rewards

ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

1 t5b from ranking someone up, but it will be a r3 OG BP most likely, and the 30 sigs went to godnak.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

What made you do 7.4 before 7.3? Is it easier? I’m finishing up 7.1 exploration now, so I’m curious about the rest
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Congrats!

What made you do 7.4 before 7.3? Is it easier? I’m finishing up 7.1 exploration now, so I’m curious about the rest

Was only worried about 7.4.6 and 7.4.5 when doing exploration, so got them out the way first. 7.4.6 with practice is wicked easy with VP or torch. Anyone really but those 2 carried for me.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Congrats! Guess today is this day to wrap up 7.4 exploration - I just finished mine as well.

Was mentally prepared for bad RNG, but quite happy with my pulls. Been looking for Warlock for a long time, and have Red Guardian so even the Abom pull was not a bad thing.

Already wrapped up 7.1, so on to 7.3 and then finally 7.2.

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Congrats!

7.3 has some horrible paradox lanes and other lanes

Per exploration easiest to hardest for me was
    7.1, 7.4, 7.2, 7.3
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

Chad Godnak supporter
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Congrats!

I did 7.4 explo before 7.3 also, and after exploring the chapter I definitely found 7.3 to be my least favorite chapter
  • Options
    Nice job on explo, congrats on getting Godnak sigged up more :)
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    GG dude, that’s decent rewards !