**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Featured Crystal Question

Is there any reason the rotations for the featured 5/6 star crystals are as long as they are? Just curious not a complaint :)

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    6 featured champions = 3 months of new champions = 3 months rotation

I guess they could do 1 month rotation with a 1/3 of the pool. I wouldn't complain.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,163 ★★★★★
    Yeah I don’t love this system. It’s fine if you’re looking for like a Hulkling, who is filling the last slot of the crystal. But the wait for Omega Sentinel was ridiculous, just like the wait for Wiccan, Gorr, and Valkyrie will be.

I’d say that they could update the crystal monthly, but only swapping out 1/3 of the pool each month. That way every champ gets 3 months in the pool just like they do now, but it doesn’t feel so stagnant.