**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Became Uncollected! But…Confused?

So my long journey of becoming Uncollected (yes I know not that exciting for most of you) finally came to an end and I did it! My 5* Doom/Herc/CapIW CARRIED!

BUT

I’m finding the Uncollected levels of the EQ and act 5.3 somewhat easy? Is this a sign that I’m growing as a player due to years of practice and trials or did anyone else experience this as well? I know hard times are ahead but at least out of the gate here I feel very comfortable. Thoughts? Thanks Community! :)

Comments

• Options
    DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
    @The_man001 oh I’ve come to learn that from other comments, thanks though! Really excited to finally be past this hurdle!
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Dadmammu said:

So my long journey of becoming Uncollected (yes I know not that exciting for most of you) finally came to an end and I did it! My 5* Doom/Herc/CapIW CARRIED!

BUT

I’m finding the Uncollected levels of the EQ and act 5.3 somewhat easy? Is this a sign that I’m growing as a player due to years of practice and trials or did anyone else experience this as well? I know hard times are ahead but at least out of the gate here I feel very comfortable. Thoughts? Thanks Community! :)

5.3 is extremely easy, and EQ was also extremely easy this month, also you're using Doom and Herc
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    When that quest was first released, 4*s were the top of the game and champs like Herc and Doom weren't still released. Due to the game's inflation, it is way easier to get 5*s now that used to take months. It's still kind of a challenge (albeit it is way easier now) since the Collector is pretty annoying but there's so much more ahead. Goodluck!