**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has anyone invested in a 6R3 Sabretooth, with Sasquatch synergy...?

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi,

I have both of them as 6* (Sassy is sig 40). And I quite enjoy playing both. But the question is mainly geared towards Sabretooth.

I have 4 other Mutant 6R3s and choices for the 5th one would include Sunspot, Emma, Havok, both Magnetos (but I have the red one 5R5 sig 200). So, would it be worth it to give priority to ST, given that I enjoy Sassy as well?

General purpose of roster building at this moment, is Act 7 exploration (I have explored up to 7.1).

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Dunno if it’ll be that good for act 7 with six fights per path
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    @Ruckus02 has some decent r3 footage and there is another chap who has a guide on his ramp up and utility in another vid and I think may have him at r4.

A big question, is who are your other mutant r3s?

5/65 max sig red mags does more damage in the ramp up than unduped 6* and gets to sp3 faster, so I'd rule him out.

I'd definitely consider white mags, if you have apoc/cable or Prof x at r3 due to his synergies; as you'll take him anyway and he's genuinely no slouch in the damage department.

But fundamentally, this game is about fun and if you enjoy sassy and saber, take him up!
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Thanks both, for the replies.

The other Mutants at R3 are Apocalypse, Colossus, Storm X and OML (yes, OML). I should add that I also love my KM at 6R3, who opens up another world for ST. And Omega Red at 5R5/sig 200.

Then again, with Sassy, KM maybe OR in the mix, it's a full team, which is a big commitment. Not that any of them is not a great champion...

Decisions, decisions...

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    If you enjoy the champ then go for it