**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Asking for energy help any time, my favorite change

It's amazing that people aren't talking about this more, since it is awesome.

Kabam added the ability to tap on the energy level at the top of the screen and see all the different types of energy. That was in the patch notes and was clear. What wasn't as clear is that this includes a "Use Items" button for quest energy. We can press that at any time and request help.

This is awesome! We don't have to go down to zero energy anymore! That was one of the problems with the Stark Assignments. To get the most out of our daily energy, we regularly have to use up all our energy so we can request help, but that left us in the lurch if a new Stark Assignment popped up. That won't be a problem for the current bounty missions, since it is now possible to always have some energy held in reserve.

I really appreciate this change.

Comments

• Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I like the new energy UI, too, as well as the resource UI where you can see all your gold, glory, loyalty, valor, and even the treasury balances. This makes it so much easier to see the resources on hand and makes it to where you don't have to navigate to your alliance tabs to see your treasury.