**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Poxima

ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't know if this has been posted before but if they ever decided to rework proxima I hope they give her persistent charges to let her carry her missions over from fight to fight like Corvus and Cull can. I'm not sure if they'd have to nerf her special damage a little to compensate though. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    I don’t think the charges need to carry over to make her a viable champ for the current meta. The only change they need to make is to remove the fact that she needs to accomplish them in certain order. The fact that her missions are random and you can only accomplish them one at a time handicaps her greatly. Hercules comes to mind when thinking about champs who can accomplish similar missions with ease of use and the order doesn’t matter. I would even settle for an ability like they gave winter soldier where swiping back and holding block changes the current mission. I have her as a rank three six star and she’s a good champ but she’s just arena fodder anymore and it’s a shame because she’s fun to use but her play style is just not realistic and hasn’t been for a long time.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think there’s a couple of ways they could approach a tweak to Proxima to make her a machine and perhaps a bit more user friendly. These are a few different options that I’ve thought about over the last year or so being a diehard fan - I’m not proposing all would be incorporated into her kit, these are just different things that could help her usability.

- A persistent combo mechanic in the same vein of Aegon.
    - A combo shield when trying to perform a medium attack.
    - A persistent charge that scales with signature level: Fight #1 you complete all missions, Fight #2 your missions are 30% shorter - 3 intercepts rather than 4 etc.
    - Perfect block on parries
    - The ability to complete missions simultaneously like Miles Morales.