**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Ultimate Boss Gauntlet

Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
I was a bit bored was thinking of a new Ultimate Boss Gauntlet. You can can bring a 3 champion team, no swaps during the run. Who are you bringing? Can this be done with just one champion? What’s the most creative team outside Aegon? Could MSD do this itemless with a 2* She Hulk??? Any boss level champion fights I’ve missed?

Do you think this type of gauntlet should be for high end rewards or just the glory and prestige of a Title and Profile pic so the sweaty try hards (as Mr Seatin would say) can show they are the best of the best.

Fight 1: Act 2 Kang.
Fight 2: Act 3 Thanos
Fight 3: Act 4 Maestro
Fight 4: Act 5.2 Collector
Fight 5: Act 5.4 Ultron
Fight 6: Labyrinth Of Legends Maestro
Fight 7: Act 6.2 The Champion
Fight 8: Gauntlet Thanos
Fight 9: Act 6.4 The Grandmaster
Fight 10: Act 7.2 Gwenmaster
Fight 11: Act 7.3 Kang
Fight 12: Act 7.4 Superior Kang
Fight 13: Abyss Of Legends Collector

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Fight 13: AOL Collector?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Fight 13: AOL Collector?

Ah cheers. That’s the one I meant, managed to catch in time to be able to edit.