**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggernaut not immune to reverse controls!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Just tested him after ranking him up to R2 in 6.3.6 special chaos inversion path and he is reversed when they are using specials!

Comments

• Options
    Anyone noticed that???
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Strategic said:

Just tested him after ranking him up to R2 in 6.3.6 special chaos inversion path and he is reversed when they are using specials!

Did you have any debuffs or did Juggy get knocked down? His immunity to reverse controls only occurs when he has the gem active.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Strategic said:

Did you have any debuffs or did Juggy get knocked down? His immunity to reverse controls only occurs when he has the gem active.
    No. at first thought it was that but next fight it happened again...
  • Options
    Mods is anyone aware of this?
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Did you test him on that path before his buff ?
    I believe he is not immune to the chaos inversion node.
    He is immune to maybe reversed controls from mind control from emma or something like that.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    He has the #Psychic Shielding tag. That means reverse controls caused by an ability and not a node like emma frost. I tested it against Emma and Mr Negative. MrN places a non-damaging debuff on you and emma doesn't. I wasn't effected by Emma but was against NrN.
  • Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us who else was on your team?
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    edited August 2022

He has the #Psychic Shielding tag. That means reverse controls caused by an ability and not a node like emma frost. I tested it against Emma and Mr Negative. MrN places a non-damaging debuff on you and emma doesn't. I wasn't effected by Emma but was against NrN.

His abilities text says “Immunity to Reversed Controls” - immunity should cover all reversed controls (assuming he has the gem active), so looks like it might be implemented different to how it’s stated in his abilities?

Edit: being immune (rather than situationally unaffected) would be a really nice ability, so would be great to get clarity from Kabam what the intention of this ability is.
  • Options

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to tell us who else was on your team?

I don't but rich the man did a video about the buff and he tested him on the same path I did and you can see he is not immune.
    You can see it here https://youtu.be/97vGS8VlQco?t=400
  • Options