**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dilemma Solved

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
So ever since I took Moon Knight to rank 3 I realized the gem I used was wasted because I am rapidly close to forming a skill t5cc and i wasn’t particularly inclined to rank up my unawakened Killmonger or Jabari Panther. It would feel weird to just have a t5cc in my stash because I didn’t have any options to use it after waiting for one for so long.

Then I opened a basic six star and RNGesus gave me a solution

i am still in disbelief

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Pulled mine from a basic too, very nice. Gonna take mine to r3 after EoP.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Shiang chi is awesome 👌 Doesn't need the dupe but gives him a nice bonus damage it's just an icing to the cake.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Why the hate on jabari? She’s a monster.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Pulled mine from a basic too, very nice. Gonna take mine to r3 after EoP.

I’ve no gold so he’ll get there eventually I suppose

Shiang chi is awesome 👌 Doesn't need the dupe but gives him a nice bonus damage it's just an icing to the cake.

dupe would be nice but I’m just content to have him
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi’s amazing (and probably better in most situations), but I gotta shout out Jabari Panther. She’s so good in so many matchups and is an absolute weapon on both sides of the line in Battlegrounds.
    Wicket329 said:

Shang Chi’s amazing (and probably better in most situations), but I gotta shout out Jabari Panther. She’s so good in so many matchups and is an absolute weapon on both sides of the line in Battlegrounds.

I’ve been considering the rank 2 on her for a while now- unfortunately other rank ups have always taken precedence for the allotment of my scarce rank up resources
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro

Congrats bro

thanks man