Masteries Update or overhaul?

TheAutisticTheAutistic Member Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dearest Kabam,
First and foremost I would like to thank Kabam for MCOC! You have connected the Globe with Line & Discord chats & we have all made friends across the world because of MCOC.

Topic of discussion: MASTERIES

I realize the amount of work you do to keep this global empire of mobile gaming perfection must be overwhelming but I think it’s time you highlight Masteries on your to do list. Masteries are the most important part of gameplay! They enhance champion abilities & play hand in hand with various buffed nodes and their importance spans all current game content & difficulty levels. Unfortunately, the current Masteries format is uninformative, outdated, too costly to swap or explore, and lacks the ability to fine tune various masteries without recovering a whole tree of points. The problem with that is I feel this limits beginner to moderate skill level players from ever learning what they are missing out on. The vast majority of the community HEAVILY relies on YouTube creators to explain what Masteries do what. We also rely on explanations from these creators on Mastery changes/set ups for various champs & content. I realize you want Mastery swaps to cost units but look at it this way. To unlock every Mastery it costs roughly $500 USD in units & every reset costs 100-200 units which is $5-$10. Units for Mastery swaps is like a property tax for those of us that have paid to unlock them & it inhibits new to moderate level players from ever investing in them or investing time into learning what they are for. Can you enhance the Mastery format & allow us to recover certain masteries without recovering a whole tree of points? Will you consider allowing players once a month to swap masteries for free? Maybe add free mastery swaps to the Summoners Sigil? Open to any suggestions from the community. You guys rock & keep it going 💪🏽

PS
Send me 100k 6* shards and I’ll post a crystal opening video on my channel😂