**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
I’m happy to hear the Grandmaster’s Gauntlet is returning and staying. If I recall though, there was another Gauntlet type event. It was limited time, very difficult but it was not the Grandmaster’s Gauntlet. Will that return as well?

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You’ll have to be more specific, but probably not. The only thing returning and staying this month is the gauntlet
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I believe there was one when Shang-Chi came out. Is that the one you're referring to?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    MAZE
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    The omega boss rush?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

MAZE

YES. THE MAZE!!

I wanted to know if this will return?
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited August 2022
    Sorry but where is GM gaunlet, I can't find it in Side quest, I'm TB
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 886 ★★★
    It is in the special quest section with Labyrinth
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    The maze was from 2018, I certainly don’t see it coming back. There has also been several limited time celebrity challenges that are almost certainly not going to be returning. The grandmaster’s gauntlet is something that was always said to be returning at some point.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Did you update the game?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

The maze was from 2018, I certainly don’t see it coming back. There has also been several limited time celebrity challenges that are almost certainly not going to be returning. The grandmaster’s gauntlet is something that was always said to be returning at some point.

Can't believe it was that long ago. i didn't do it at the time as I was low on resources. I wish they would bring it back. It would be interesting to see if it is still hard with current rosters.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Iirc Maze was Jan 2019
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

Halley said:

Did you update the game?
    I can find it now, bro
    It's moved in Special quest now instead of month's side quest
    Snakep said:

If the GM Gauntlet is a prelude to the Abyss, I believe it’s safe to assume that the Maze would be a prelude to the GM Gauntlet
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Oh wow, I remember the Maze... IIRC (and I definitely do) people HATED it, but I think it was more to do with the Rewards. Looking back at it now, it doesn't seem like very difficult content anymore, and I doubt we'll see it again... But who knows? Maybe it'll find a new life again in the future!

Wil be fun to hav it again to test. Those shiny new champion to the contest.

Oh wow, I remember the Maze... IIRC (and I definitely do) people HATED it, but I think it was more to do with the Rewards. Looking back at it now, it doesn't seem like very difficult content anymore, and I doubt we'll see it again... But who knows? Maybe it'll find a new life again in the future!

People hated the Gauntlet too Miike :D - however, I do think it would serve as a nice prelude to the Grandmaster's Gauntlet.

BTW, how was Vacation?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★

I thought that Mini Maze was pretty fun, it was tough for me at the time, had to do some rank ups to finish, but i definetely would like to see it coming back, dont know why ppl hated it tbh, did anyone share why? lol
    edited August 2022
    SuelGames said:

I thought that Mini Maze was pretty fun, it was tough for me at the time, had to do some rank ups to finish, but i definetely would like to see it coming back, dont know why ppl hated it tbh, did anyone share why? lol

As Miike said, the rewards were very poor in proportion to the effort required. Full exploration gave 1 Tier 2 alpha, 7000 5* shards, 25 5* sig crystals, and 350,000 gold. With that said, I do hope The Maze returns but the rewards adjusted.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

SuelGames said:

As Miike said, the rewards were very poor in proportion to the effort required. Full exploration gave 1 Tier 2 alpha, 7000 5* shards, 25 5* sig crystals, and 350,000 gold. With that said, I do hope The Maze returns but the rewards adjusted.
    Don’t even need to change rewards to be honestly with all those new champions
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

SuelGames said:

Lol at the throwback team in that pic. What a time.