**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Iphone X discussion

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Anyone else get the new Iphone X and notice that when you try to block your champ dashes forward with ease. I upgraded from a 6+ and have both logged into my accounts and have gone back and forth and noticed it only does it for the X. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i guess you havent watched lionelnation .....Some advice for you my friend dont have kids if youre getting the iphone x.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    i guess you havent watched lionelnation .....Some advice for you my friend dont have kids if youre getting the iphone x.

What?
    its a youtuber watch him and you'll understand my point
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    its a youtuber watch him and you'll understand my point

What does it have to do with MCOC gameplay?
    idk you tell me
  • i guess you havent watched lionelnation .....Some advice for you my friend dont have kids if youre getting the iphone x.

1. That person has issues.

2. I believe he was actually complaining about people who stood in line to get them on the first day, not about people who own them (he even says "you couldn't wait a day or a week...")

3. He reminded me that people buy things for all kinds of reasons, and what matters is not what other people think but rather can you afford it and does it satisfy your own personal reasons for wanting to buy it in the first place.

So I bought the Jarnbjorn crystal offer. Pulled 4* RagThor. If I pulled 5*, I might have subscribed to the guy.