**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty store

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
As the 5 stars awakening gem crystals are worth 500 000 Loyalties in the store, can we we sell our own 5 Stars awakening gems for the same amount ?

I am seating on 4 such crystals that i have no use (don't even speak of the 5 stars gem i have in stock) and would gladly exchange them for 2 millions loyalties...

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Wait for a possible year-end store trade-in and maybe upgrade them to 6-Star awakening gem. No announcement the event will be repeated but one can hope.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

As the 5 stars awakening gem crystals are worth 500 000 Loyalties in the store, can we we sell our own 5 Stars awakening gems for the same amount ?

I am seating on 4 such crystals that i have no use (don't even speak of the 5 stars gem i have in stock) and would gladly exchange them for 2 millions loyalties...

Is there anything at all in the game that you can sell for it's purchase price (or even anything remotely close).

Sure not to my knowledge so this request seems a bit random and unrealistic.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Sorry the idea of selling items for the purchase value seems really dumb.

Why dumb ? Kabam let us sell some AW revive for 75K loyalties while the price for better revive (40%) is 1 loyalty..

It is not a dumb idea, just an idea suggested to Kabam and it is up to them to decide whether they will implement it or not
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Stellar said:

Is there anything at all in the game that you can sell for it's purchase price (or even anything remotely close).

The compensation AW revives and potions could be sold for loyalty. Don’t remember the exact amount but it was pretty hefty.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

Stellar said:

As a matter of fact there is one..
    You can buy alliance team revive for 1 loyalty and sell them at the exact same price..
    Don't believe me?? Go check in loyalty store..
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    The real question is why is a 5* awakening gem 500k loyalty to begin with. Based on the 6* awakening gem being 1m loyalty, the 5* should be 100k at most.