**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster

nephewstewnephewstew Posts: 25
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just backs me into the corner cause after I get parry and light attacks banned..then I die..no fun at all 1000 units only 1 mill taken off..no fun
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★

Just backs me into the corner cause after I get parry and light attacks banned..then I die..no fun at all 1000 units only 1 mill taken off..no fun

I just finished up exploration on 6.4.6 this past weekend. I found getting my dexterity banned first and then working on the other two worked best for me.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

This fight takes some studying before you start (look at guides or yt vids) as you need to understand how every part of that fight works before you even start it.

Even after you fully understand everything on that fights and watched several vids of it, there is still a learning curve. Sometimes it's best to get to that fight, do the best you can, quit out if the best wasn't very good and then start over.
  • 1234567890112345678901 Posts: 11
    edited August 2022
    Happened to me too I was baiting the special 1 like crazy and when i was against the wall he threw his sp1 the rest is history
  • I have moved this to Strategy & Tips as other users might have some helpful suggestions on how to overcome this obstacle. Best of luck!