**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can we get a update for paragon players.

I’ve been a paragon player for about 2 months now and I feel like there needs to be paragon stuff. Like the loyalty store was great, but how about the glory store, black iso store, also daily offers only one thing has been changed the stamp. I’m not complaining that we don’t have stuff but I feel like we still get put together with thronebreaker players.

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Everything else is available for Paragon players. They is less stuff for only paragon players, but you do in fact have more stuff than any other title. TB players got put together with Cav on most stuff until Paragon was created. Still do. Unfortunately, that’s just how the pyramid of progression works in a limited resource world with limited programmers and only so much space on the game servers (as far as I can tell). I’m sure you’ll be getting more slowly, and you’ll have BGs and 8.1 soon (hopefully in a month) so maybe that can take your mind off it.