2nd R4

BlôdletterBlôdletter Member Posts: 444 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have already made up my mind, but I'm curious what others would choose. Assume awakened champs as sig 200, as I have resources to max them ready (but I dont have any AG :neutral: ). 1st R4 is Fury, and I dont have suicides.

2nd R4 48 votes

Doom, unawakened
22%
JBC89EgretM4shadow_lurker22dangarang122Bawa69RiptideBuggyDClownStephD87Riptide3681xKöftespießabelardo 11 votes
Apocalypse, unawakened
16%
Whiskey_PoetSpurgeon14SbkruebDes99RenaxqqChaosMax1012Dragfire1760Chiefhob 8 votes
Mr. Fantastic, duped
8%
SungjRookiieSquirrelguyTnkeesman 4 votes
Nimrod, duped
27%
AzKicker316TristanbuttersKennadopseudosaneLiquidkoldCap366TheAngryOneblurblotIKONTRONG94RomeroK13579rebel_ 13 votes
Knull, duped
25%
MagicBentonPerfectExampleCropDusterGogeta91199AleorSpideyFunkoTheBair123CyrillFromTuladanteofdmcKyloSalsa_Cha1Crowning54 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Nimrod, duped
    I can't get enough of him
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Mr. Fantastic, duped
    Knull, Apoc, and Nimrod do make the most of suicides, but are still good without. Do you care about prestige at all, or are there any particular pieces of content you are focusing on?

I always like to suggest the fun champs that might be slightly less popular. I think Mr. F is a great champ, and has a lot of uses.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Member Posts: 444 ★★★

Knull, Apoc, and Nimrod do make the most of suicides, but are still good without. Do you care about prestige at all, or are there any particular pieces of content you are focusing on?

I always like to suggest the fun champs that might be slightly less popular. I think Mr. F is a great champ, and has a lot of uses.

Actually, he is the one I want to rank. I 100% want to have R4's awakened, so that eliminates Doom and Apoc, and even though Knull is great, I don't find him as strong as Nim or Mr.F without suicides.

I personally think that Nimrod is better than Fantastic, especially in matchups made for him, but I really, really enjoy running Fantastic everywhere, in casual quests too (even though he isn't fast in short matches) and that made my decision. I stand by my opinion, that first couple of R4's should be your personal favourites.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Mr. Fantastic, duped
    I have Mr.F at rank 4 and I run suicides so it’s not ideal for him but I still absolutely love this character. Has his fair share of weaknesses and I think objectively apoc and nimrod are better champs but Mr.F is insanely fun to play and his utility is niche yet general enough I always find myself using him. Took him up over human torch and don’t regret it at all