**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SUMMONER CAMP

Hey there, I’m a player from Ontario and I missed 1 day not allowing me to get the final milestone for the event. I’m sure others had that issue it was due to the Rogers outage we had a few weeks ago. I hope there’s some way you can help us out with this. If not that’s a major bummer.

Comments

• I’m not sure if this is accurate but it could be. I am a daily active user but I could have missed more without knowing.
  • Andr3_09Andr3_09 Posts: 2
    Im in the same boat, missing the last milestone.
    I logged daily and did all my objectives and still came short. Without the first badge, wont be able to get the 6s dual later on..
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 310 ★★★
    You may have logged in daily, don the objectives but forgot to claim the sunglasses. It happened to a few of my alliance mates.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I am f2p, did all the objectives and still had 2 (or 3) above the requirements. You must have missed at least 3 days outta the 33
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I am f2p, did all the objectives and still had 2 (or 3) above the requirements. You must have missed at least 3 days outta the 33

What in the world does being "f2p" have to do with this topic?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Kerneas said:

Probably meaning he didn't buy any of the passes that give extra days.
  • K7kidK7kid Posts: 1
    I played every day and finished everything but my happy camper only allowed me to collect rewards from the trade system..but my regal resort stayed pending the whole entired time... Now the have the new update but i still didn't see why they kept it pending and not allow me to use the trade system to get additional rewards.. can anyone help me figure out why
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I collected all the stuff and then it reset so I was confused
  • Andr3_09Andr3_09 Posts: 2
    K7kid said:

I played every day and finished everything but my happy camper only allowed me to collect rewards from the trade system..but my regal resort stayed pending the whole entired time... Now the have the new update but i still didn't see why they kept it pending and not allow me to use the trade system to get additional rewards.. can anyone help me figure out why

The regal resort needs to be purchased thats why.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

You have probably missed it (as well as those days), but there was an opportunity to buy extra days for real money