No compensation?

MvrcusMvrcus Member Posts: 11

After the update I couldn’t access my account like many others until 1-2 days later…I couldn’t login for daily rewards either & because of something out of my control I miss out on calendar rewards

Comments

• Dash855Dash855 Member Posts: 239
    Sorry to hear that.
    Kabam probably won’t do anything though.
    It would take way to much work to figure out which players actually the comp for just 100-200 6* shards.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Member Posts: 210 ★★

Aceymcoc said:

You’re seriously going to ask for a 200 6* shards comp?

He has every right to a reward he should of got but can’t because of kabams mistake, doesn’t matter how big or small, he has every right to it and should get compensated with what he should of got but cant
    and i think people got this extra shards after paying for the resort right? it would be downright really bad if they dont then no trust in buying a package
    this is not from the resort it is from the monthly calendar. He missed 1 day from that calendar and hence he missed that last rewards shards
  • ChiiccChiicc Member Posts: 181
    Missing calendar and not able to do the resort solo objectives and other stuff sucks as well as missing out on aq rewards it’s a lot more to it to not beavke to log in for a few days.Asking for comp is no shame in that considering how much kabam effs us and goes silent. People deserve what they play for. A mess Up is a mess up. Let the poor man be.
  • MvrcusMvrcus Member Posts: 11
    As a player who has constantly gotten shafted by kabam (like many others) & never complained it’s funny people would be so negative especially when it’s not about the shards but the principle of what happened, No player should be penalized for mistakes they didn’t even make, It doesn’t matter if it was 1 shard or 10k it’s still not ok, I don’t spend money on this game so all of the resources I get matter, especially when you’re already close to another 6* those little bit help.