**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help an Indecisive Summoner: First Skill R4

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Well, it’s time for me to r4 another champion. My current R4 roster is Nimrod, Knull, Kitty Pryde, Spidey 2099, Doctor Doom, and Silver Surfer. You may notice a distinct lack of skill (champions) in that group. The time has come to fix that.

I don’t run recoil tree masteries. I do probably have synergy partners for whichever champ you’re thinking I might need synergies for (unless it’s with a very new champion). Let me know what y’all think, as again, I am very bad at making decisions in this game.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Nick is good, Falcon is good, Kingpin is good, but I'm partial to Shang Chi. Very good damage combined with very good utility.
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 69
    Fury-shangchi-kingpin
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    King pin or agent
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Dfour24 said:

Fury-shangchi-kingpin

Furious Shang-Pin 😳
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I'd R4 Kingpin, he's just a solid damage dealer that maintains high damage throughout the fight. I'm planning on taking mine to R4 and mines not even duped!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

I'd R4 Kingpin, he's just a solid damage dealer that maintains high damage throughout the fight. I'm planning on taking mine to R4 and mines not even duped!

Nah, Elsa all the way
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Crossbones
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Mole Man. Stop playing around.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Nick is good, Falcon is good, Kingpin is good, but I'm partial to Shang Chi. Very good damage combined with very good utility.

I love Shang Chi. He’s a very strong contender for me.

Mole Man. Stop playing around.

Without running the recoil tree masteries, Mole Man doesn’t really grab my attention. He’s solid, but just not my style.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i tell you what, i love my r4 nick. let me know if you want to see some gameplay. especially with deep wounds, you kill anything that bleeds
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Nick Fury
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Nick was my first R3, Shangchi was my next skill R3.

Either is a solid choice for R4.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I would do kingpin
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger is right there

Kingpin or Nick is probably the smartest choice though
  • Options
    I appreciate everybody’s input and advice. I decided to take exactly nobody’s suggestions and did this:

I run 5/5 deep wounds, so I almost ranked Nick. I have an r3 Hood that I love and just duped, so I almost picked Kingpin. Shang Chi just rules, and if I had him awakened he might have won it.

But for Black Cat, it’s that 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction that, in certain matchups, can be maintained for the whole fight. That’s a piece of utility that I can’t pass over. I’ll have the materials for another r4 shortly after the EOP payout, so I may coming back to this thread for another decision. Thanks y’all!
  • Options
    was gonna say jabari :/
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I appreciate everybody’s input and advice. I decided to take exactly nobody’s suggestions and did this:

I run 5/5 deep wounds, so I almost ranked Nick. I have an r3 Hood that I love and just duped, so I almost picked Kingpin. Shang Chi just rules, and if I had him awakened he might have won it.

But for Black Cat, it’s that 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction that, in certain matchups, can be maintained for the whole fight. That’s a piece of utility that I can’t pass over. I’ll have the materials for another r4 shortly after the EOP payout, so I may coming back to this thread for another decision. Thanks y’all!

Honestly didn't even see her in your roster :D . Awesome rank.